Thanks for choosing AWNL Jewelry!
With proper care, our jewelry can last for generations. We've listed a few tips below to help you keep your jewelry in pristine condition.
- Jewelry should be kept away from corrosive chemicals, such as perfume, body lotions, hairspray, or detergent.
- If your jewelry gets wet, dry it off with a soft cloth.
- You should also remove your jewelry while bathing, swimming, showering, or taking part in physical activities.
- Avoid extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, cold, and humidity.
Sterling Silver Care
Why Sterling Silver Jewelry Oxidizes?
Sterling silver jewelry is good option for people looking for high-quality jewelry. However, it requires a bit more care than other metals.
Three ways to remove oxidation from silver jewelry
Sterling silver is prone to tarnishing, so it's important to store it in a cool, dry, air-tight place. You should also avoid exposing it to water, chlorine, or pollutants.
With proper care, your sterling silver jewelry will last a long time.
- It's important to keep our rhodium-plated meteorites away from high heat and water.
- If you're not going to wear the jewelry for a while, carefully clean it and store it in a sealed bag. (You'll find a brand-specific flannel bag in your shipment.)
- You can use a polishing cloth to maintain the meteorite's lustrous appearance.
- If you see any white spots on your gemstone, don't worry! It's just from where it was touched and can be easily removed by rubbing it with your fingers and "oiling" it.
- You can also use a damp cloth on the stone but avoid circular motions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help. Thanks for choosing AWNL!